mardi 27 septembre 2016

STEP 2: My Mind Map

Here's my mindmap. I chose to do it in a thornless rose because add thorns would have been too sharp and not smooth. It combines my passions, my purposes and my gift. If I add some quotes, it is because they manage my life and everyone needs to have creeds to have good rules for life. You can see on my draw that I really like music and travel as well as success and autonomy. So, in a global vision, if we combine all the things you see on my mind map, we reach my "goal life" which would be to open a nightclub or a restaurant in a paradisiac place like Bali or Malaysia (somewhere you have a lot of palms and thin sand). I enjoy to transmit my happiness and exhilaration to people. In this way, if you open a place where people can have fun and forget the little problems of their life, even if it's for a couple hours, you can be proud of you. Maybe, it's not the "right thinking" but it's my right thinking.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire