mardi 27 septembre 2016

STEP 1: Entrepreneur Profile

My 5 Sustainable Development Goals are:

- Life Below Water
- Reduced Inequalities
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Peace, Justice & strong Institutions
- No Poverty

I was raised in a family which inculcated me the love of neighbors, help and charity. Helping people who surround me, at my level, is something very important for me. I hate any shape of discrimination. In this way, to reduce disparities would be a first step in an awareness campaign, every human being is born free and equal (according to the French Constitution) then why all the people are not born with the same chances in their lives? Why is it simpler for certain people than for others?

It is by chance that I fell on the project of Pete and Andrew and it directly drew my attention as far as it remains an approachable product by all and for all. In spite of the small size of the scale. It is a simple idea, that is not certainly going to revolutionize the global warming but which arose from the meeting of the will of two people who decided to change things at their level. What is important in their approach, it is that they have objectives and will of development.

One of the presentations which really drew my attention is the one who spoke about Daniel Balavoine and about wells whom he created in the African Desert. It shows the will of a person "highly placed" to help needy of best that he was able to. What makes the gait nobler is the fact that he died for the same cause during Paris-Dakar (Paris of the Heart). I think that we can all realize little gifts which can seem harmless, but which can have a heavy impact on the living conditions of the most deprived people.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire